Take That in Concert - And I Will Be There!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't believe I've got such a fortune!
I'm going to Take That's concert in Cologne!!!!!!!!
Just now I ordered the tickets for me and my friend Rie!
I know it'll be a wonderful time.
The concert will be held on the 29th of October.
I'll go to Cologne to meet Rie on the 28th.
When we last met we agreed we'd drink the next time soju together =)
I'm so happy right now. Haven't been that happy for a long time. So excited!
Even though I still have to wait half a year!
There were 4 price categories.
We bought the second most expensive ones.
The others were all seats but we both agreed:
How can you actually sit calmly down on a concert?
I'm gonna see handsome Jason <3>
Anyway Happy Easter everyone <333

0 Comments:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home